ABOUT RESERVATIONS OR EXTENSIONS:
I play by Turo's rules and I only rent in accord with their policies. I typically do not check my phone or computer between the hours of 9pm and 6am. If you send me a rental request or an extension request at 2 am I won't see it. Please try to provide 24 hours notice for a rental and for an extension.
READ CAREFULLY: TRUCK MAY NOT BE USED FOR:
1. ANY off-road driving in any terrain. To be clear: car may only be driven on paved surfaces.
2. HAULING ANY off-road vehicle.
3. TOWING ANYTHING; towing is prohibited by Turo rules.
4. CARRYING ANY load exceeding vehicle limitations.
IF YOU GET A PARKING TICKET OR MOVING VIOLATION YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for a) telling me, and b) PAYING THE FINE, and any PENALTIES accrued because you did not pay the fine timely.
1. Bring back the truck clean inside and out, trash-free, and . . . fill the tank, or leave cash in the glove box if you didn't have time to fill it.
2. NO-SMOKING in the vehicle.
ABOUT THE TRUCK:
If you need a workhorse of a car for medium load moving, want a functional-not-fancy car, or when your car's in the shop, this vehicle is perfect.
There is a liner in the truck bed; if you're planning on moving furniture, you might want to bring old blankets or tarps to protect your furniture. There are some tie-down straps in the truck to secure your load.
Vehicle is regularly maintained and in good running order. It is provided to you clean inside and out.
Turo's Insurance Coverage card is in the glove compartment.