All-Star Hosts like Jason are the top-rated, most experienced hosts on Turo.
Pick up and drop off directions in the FAQs
Great Chevy Suburban to get all your gear and people around to explore all Colorado has to offer. Heated leather seats, rear back up camera, USB and audio plug in.
-Please bring back the car as you received it
-No smoking in the car
How do I get the car?
USAirport Parking is the shuttle you will take
-For Pick-up: Exit Level 5, Door 506 (West), Door 511 (East) and proceed to Lane 5.
-Pick up will occur directly at the cross walk
-The car will be in valet parking, show the valet ticket that you received from me(Jason) to the shuttle driver and they'll have the car ready for you.
-The valet ticket will be in in Turo's Trip Photos.
- A USAirport parking card is in the center cup holder or visor, you'll give it to the attendant to pay for parking
What are the drop off instructions?
There is a Phillips 66 gas station just down the road from USAirport Parking (6555 Tower Road Denver CO, 80249).
1) Fill up the car with gas
2) While the car is getting filled throw away any trash and shake out floor mats
3) Bring car through carwash if it needs it, its $9
4) Take pictures of the outside of the car and interior and upload them to Turo's Trip Photos
5) Drive to USAirport Parking, drop off at Valet and grab the shuttle to the airport
6) Upload the picture of the Valet ticket to Turo Trip photos
Business in Springs and Cañon City, vehicle worked great.