1. Treat the vehicle as if it were your own. Remember, this is a personal vehicle, not a commercial rental! Bring it back clean and in the same condition you received it. See "Instructions for cleaning" below.
2. Pets are allowed, please bring the car back clean. Any "accidents" will be charged a cleaning fee.
3. Absolutely no smoking. A cleaning fee will be charged for smoke or other unusual odors.
4. Your satisfaction is my #1 priority. Rent with confidence from your best partner on Turo!
5. See "Fees" section below for fees you may incur by bringing the vehicle back in an unsatisfactory condition.
Instructions for cleaning
1. You are responsible for bringing the vehicle back in the same condition that you received it.
2. For trips greater than 4 days, or when required, you are responsible to have the car washed. Please be sure that it is a reputable commercial operation. (I will recommend a few options for locations based upon where the car is being picked up/dropped off) DO NOT clean the car yourself or take it to one of those high-school or church fundraising car washes. Also, no automatic washes. They WILL scratch the paint and you will be responsible for any damage that is caused.
3. Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time, especially during busy hours. You should shoot for having the car cleaned the day before the return date or 1 - 2 hours prior to the drop off time.
The following fees will be incurred if the vehicle is brought back in an unsatisfactory state
The car is cleaned before you receive it. If it is dirtier than when you pick it up, you should have it cleaned. If cleaning is required when you drop off the vehicle, the following fees apply:
Basic washing (if returned dirty) - $20
Soiled or stained seats or fabric - $40 in addition to basic washing
Spilled liquids on dash, trim, non-fabric - $15 in addition to basic washing
Smoke or pet smells - $200
Small surface scratches that can be removed by buffing - $50/inch
Larger scratches that break the paint - $250/inch
Small paint chips smaller than a dime - $150/each
Paint scrapes or scuffs - $300/square inch
Scratches or scuffs on hub caps - $10/each
Cracked hubcaps - $25/hubcap
Windshield stars - $75/each
Major damage will be submitted to Turo as a damage claim. Turo will collect payment for major damage from you on a case per case basis.
Instructions for Refueling
1. Bring the car back with the same fuel level as when you received it. This is always the best option.
2. If you are unable to replace the fuel, notify me at least 2 hours in advance, the longer the better.
3. If the car is returned with less gas than it was upon pickup, you will be charged the actual amount paid at the pump +10% service fee. Rates will differ based on current gas prices in the area.