All-Star Hosts like Jason are the top-rated, most experienced hosts on Turo.
-Free Parking- Parking pass in car to scan at gate. Car at a private parking facility so if your flight runs late or early it will be ready to go.
-Snow rated tires
-Free Ski Rack
-Pick up and drop off directions in the FAQs
Great 2014 TDi. Comes with snow and mud rated tires and rubber floor mats to keep things clean on the inside. Heated seats keep you warm in the winter and the large sunroof is great in warmer temperatures. Best value car for the mountains.
This host caters to business travelers.
Snow tires or chains
Please bring it back as you got it
-Full tank of gas
How do I get to the car?
USAirport Parking is the shuttle you will take
-For Pick-up: Exit Level 5, Door 506 (West), Door 511 (East) and proceed to Lane 5.
-Pick up will occur directly at the cross walk
-The car will be in valet parking, show the valet ticket that you received from me(Jason) to the shuttle driver and they'll have the car ready for you.
-The valet ticket will be in in Turo's Trip Photos.
- A USAirport parking card is in the center cup holder or visor, you'll give it to the attendant to pay for parking
What are the drop off directions?
There is a Phillips 66 gas station just down the road from USAirport Parking (6555 Tower Road Denver CO, 80249).
1) Fill up the car with gas
2) While the car is getting filled throw away any trash and shake out floor mats
3) Bring car through carwash if it needs it, its $9
4) Take pictures of the outside of the car and interior and upload them to Turo's Trip Photos
5) Drive to USAirport Parking, drop off at Valet and grab the shuttle to the airport
6) Upload the picture of the Valet ticket to Turo Trip photos
Jason was amazing!! The car was also awesome! Great gas mileage being a diesel! Totally reliable, comfortable and roomy! So happy with our trip!
Jason was wonderful. His instructions were precise, timely, and helpful in making the Turo experience totally smooth. The Jetta felt like the perfect Vehicle to drive to the mountains, and refueling was very affordable.