The fine print:
1) CLEANING - I do attempt to supply a great car for you to roll around in and it would be great if you'd respect my efforts by putting forth just a little effort yourself and tidying up the interior of trash when you drop it back off. Excessive filth will be assessed a reasonable cleaning fee.
2) SMOKING - Don't do it! Nope, not even the green stuff. It takes tremendous work to rid a car of that smell and you will be fined after the fact a tremendous amount! If you must let your passengers partake of the herb (you of course won't be because you will be driving and not under the influence) have them try the edible forms!
3) PETS - Please no, I don't even take my own in this car.
4) GAS - The car will be provided to you with a full tank and it would be appreciated if you returned it with a full tank. Full will be determined if the miles left until empty reads above 350 miles. If you do not return the vehicle with a full tank it will be filled for you and that amount along with a $25 convenience charge will be assessed.
5) TOLLS - The Regal is equipped with the EspressToll transponder to afford you the most inexpensive use of toll roads. All tolls incurred will be passed on to you via reimbursement requests. In a couple spots there is an HOV option for those traveling with 3 or more, otherwise it should be left in TOLL mode.
6) DIA DELIVERY - In addition to the delivery fee you will also need to pay $8 to exit the parking lot when you pick up the vehicle.