Some basic rules...
1. Everyone driving the miata needs to be experienced with driving manual transmissions.
2. No smoking/vaping.
3. Please only drive on paved roads.
4. No pets.
5. Please make an effort to keep the interior as clean and dry as you can, use provided bags for wet items. Any spills, stains, bad odors, etc. are going to cost a cleaning fee. Don't worry about washing the exterior, I'll hand wash it myself.
6. Requires premium gas (92+), keep receipts when you fill up please.
7. Please don't curb the wheels.
8. Put the top up when parking, rain can come quick and without warning.
9. Return the car at or before the return time you chose on Turo (insurance coverage stops at that time). If you need it longer, let me know as soon as possible.
10. Please return car in the same condition it was rented, You are responsible for exterior/interior damage while you are renting it.
11. Have fun and drive safe!