1) No smoking. Turo Charges $250 for smoke cleanup
2) No Scents or fragrances or anything that may leave an odor
3) Car has special ceramic coating so only touches car wash. Please select post-trip cleaning
4) The mobile access must be left on for security during the rental period
5) NO TRACK MODE. This is for track use only and turo prohibits track use of any car on the platform. It may also void the warranty on the car, subject to Tesla's discretion
6) No pets please
7) Food spills may require expensive cleanup
8) Wheel curbing will cost $200 per wheel + $50 for each wheel band damaged
9) Turo policy for electric vehicles: Car must be returned with at least 50% charge of initial charge or will incur a $20 fee, or $10 for less than 90%. + a possible $10 admin fee from turo. Please select prepaid recharge options to avoid turo admin fees.
10) Battery etiquette(IMPORTANT): Please leave charging limit at 80% unless on a multi-day out of town rental with limited access to super chargers to preserve battery life. Also running the battery down to zero is damaging to the battery pack and 12V battery. If any damage results from draining the battery, renter is responsible for repairs. Please be mindful that in cold weather or with use heaving use of Ac and heating rated range may be less than anticipated. Charging cables for home charging are found in trunk. Level 2 charging adapter for Non-tesla charging is found in driver side door. Idling at supercharger fees once car is charged will apply.