5.0
5.0

Ben

Toronto, Canada
30 tripsJoined Jun 2018
Verified info
  • Approved to drive
    Approved to drive means Ben has provided their driver’s license number and passed the Turo driver screening process.
    Learn more
  • Email address
  • Phone number
Languages
  • English
School
  • Humber College

About Ben

Hi there! I'm a freelance DJ and live event audio/visual technican. 80% of my rentals on Turo are for buisness purposes (getting to and from gigs outside the city, etc). The other 20% would be when my sister and I want to go visit family out near Peterborough. As you will see from my reviews I am a good renter! I always return with the gas and everything in the same condition as when I started the rental. Looking forward to meeting you!

Reviews from hosts

30 trips
Overall Rating
5 stars

Ben is an amazing guest, friendly and communicative. I will highly recommend Ben for his next trip.

Nicholas O.-June 22, 2019

Ben was an excellent guest. A+++. Would be a pleasure to rent to again!

Jeff L.-June 17, 2019

Always a pleasure renting to Ben!

Dor A.-June 9, 2019

5.0
5.0

Ben

Toronto, Canada
30 tripsJoined Jun 2018

About Ben

Hi there! I'm a freelance DJ and live event audio/visual technican. 80% of my rentals on Turo are for buisness purposes (getting to and from gigs outside the city, etc). The other 20% would be when my sister and I want to go visit family out near Peterborough. As you will see from my reviews I am a good renter! I always return with the gas and everything in the same condition as when I started the rental. Looking forward to meeting you!
Languages
  • English
School
  • Humber College
Verified info
  • Approved to drive
    Approved to drive means Ben has provided their driver’s license number and passed the Turo driver screening process.
    Learn more
  • Email address
  • Phone number

Reviews from hosts

30 trips
Overall Rating
5 stars

Ben is an amazing guest, friendly and communicative. I will highly recommend Ben for his next trip.

Nicholas O.-June 22, 2019

Ben was an excellent guest. A+++. Would be a pleasure to rent to again!

Jeff L.-June 17, 2019

Always a pleasure renting to Ben!

Dor A.-June 9, 2019